About Susan Corry Design
Susan Corry Design was founded in 2002 by Susan Corry, ASID, CID. Susan graduated from Duke University and enjoyed a successful career in corporate and nonprofit communications, but after nine years of editing sentences, she longed to edit interiors.
Motivated by her passion, she graduated from the design program at UC Berkeley Extension and voluntarily passed the highest state and national exams offered to interior designers. As a result, she is a professional member of ASID and a Certified Interior Designer in the state of California (#6073). Prior to starting SCD, she designed kitchens, bathrooms and luxury closets for Studio Becker, a high-end German cabinetry company.
Today, Susan focuses on residential and commercial projects in Los Angeles, Pasadena, and the San Fernando Valley. Her client list includes A-list actors, industry executives and entrepreneurs, and professional firms and nonprofits.
Susan Corry Design helps you tell your story. We create spaces that highlight your personality, your passions, and your Pez dispensers—or whatever else you collect! Here are our guiding principles:
- We believe you deserve superior service—always.
- We believe that your surroundings should reflect your tastes—not ours.
- We believe in acting with integrity—even when no one’s looking.
- We believe that a $40 lamp from West Elm can look fabulous next to a priceless antique.
- We believe in protecting our planet via green/sustainable design whenever possible.
- We believe in “measure twice, cut once.” Careful planning is essential.
- We believe in providing you with custom solutions that no one else has.
- We believe in sweating the details—they can make or break a project.
- We believe we’ve succeeded if you’d use us again or refer us to others.